Gabe Sterling

G2 Motors Helipad added

Hi Gabe,

I went and had a look at your helipad. I measured it at about 9.5m square, which is ok for smaller helo's like the S&W MD500, Bell 429, the small Shergood ones etc.

It's a bit tight for anything larger though - I rezzed a S&W NH-90c there and well, was a tight squeeze on the pad. 

I don't think you'll get a Chinook or AirCrane to fit there that's for sure - but I don't own those so couldn't test it out.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Heya. I think it's safe to say you won't get a 'chook to land on there. You'll need a 20mx20m minimum. Like Eowyn said, the smaller ones should be fine, but I'd put up a warning - the big birds are quite popular.

Edited by Dana
part time thinking

and you have another problem with bigger traffic....

[00:58] Second Life: Can't rez object '-MFFK- Mi-26K CraneHalo GTFO!Connex40SD' at { 205.125, 75.5803, 124.814 } on parcel 'G2 Motors' in region Mangyeong because the parcel is too full.
[00:58] Second Life: Can't rez object 'SA - Erickson S-64 - v1.2 (N4368Q)  GTFO TC Pod' at { 208.68, 75.9862, 127.996 } on parcel 'G2 Motors' in region Mangyeong because the parcel is too full.

Big birds use more LI.

Thanks for all your feedback.

I will try to have about 150 LI available once all my building is completed. It is near done now.

But true to say that smaller ones are best for the size of the pad. I just increased it to just over 10 meters now.