Billy Diesel

Introducing .... Billy Diesel !

No one ever seems to want to go first so , allow me to introduce myself , I am Billy diesel … an avid trucking enthusiast both here and in real life . I call Alberta Canada my real home and I am +1 SLT 

I own a small trucking company over on the mainland in south satori , Heartland Express ( hopefully soon to be added as a HUB, but always open to any GTFO! truckers) , My little secondlife trucking company has been around since before the days of GTFO! , we first opened in Ocean Pointe ( family RP sim) in 2015 and then again later on in the town of Avon , after that town closed we moved into Liberty Bay . Being an avid role player I enjoy enhancing others role play such as shop owners and gas stations by providing life like deliveries on a weekly basis . I have more or less moved away from the drama of family rp sims , they never really seem to last long and have moved into mainland roleplay . So if you're a pilot or ship capt and looking for a trucking company to meet you at docks etc to drop off that shipment from the mainland for you to carry somewhere or vice versa , I am more than happy to role play that delivery with you.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tortosa/28/164/69 Our office can be found here , look forward to meeting some new friends out there! 

356624110_Snapshot_HEARTLANDEXPRESSGTFODEPOTTortosa(3815070).png.74d29729603537f701403acc1d0e030f.png

Edited by Billy Diesel
spelling error
  • Like 1