Cinn

Feedback on new Satori Crossroads

Freighter Nation!

Post your comments here to give feedback on the newly remodeled Satori Crossroads. (If the comments are negative or hurtful, expect them to vanish!)
Questions, comments, suggestions, discussion providing positive critique, healthy discussion, and dialogue are all welcome. 

SLURL to the Satori Crossroads: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Varean/17/39/83 Come drive around and let us know what you think!

Happy GTFOing!

Cinn

checkt it out a bit and dont see anyting wrong

only 2 trucks in the air floating and a roadblock but proberly forgotten

enough space to drive and turn and see little room to rent for your truck

wish more hubs wil come like this

Nice place, some improvements are missing as traffic signs in some turns, and a place where you can fall if you do not pay attention! but the idea is excellent and the place very well thought out, is perfect for the truckers ocmo us! xP 

Nice place, the only thing I see that could be improved at the moment is the return time.  It is set for 10, I stepped out of my truck and came on here and my truck was returned in that time.