Dana

Marine's Phaeton 2P/4P pony carts

I noticed a slight imbalance on the cart settings. The 2P which pulled by two ponies has a capacity of 4 crates and $40 over head, and the 4P (four pony) is only 2 crates and a $40 overhead.

GTFO! Hud v1.8.3 FULL - LIVE server: GTFO! Vehicle Connected: MG Phaeton cart 2 Person | Capacity: 4 Crates (40 FU)| Overhead: G$40 per kilometer

GTFO! Hud v1.8.3 FULL - LIVE server: GTFO! Vehicle Connected: MG Phaeton cart 4 Person | Capacity: 2 Crates (20 FU)| Overhead: G$40 per kilometer

i see also some other vehicles whit  overhead why i wonder becouse most is no overhead

and they work fine specialy whit long trips you loose money

It's all old quantities from the before times. FU are being updated so that part is moot. Overheads are currently not applied and probably going to be standardized the same as FUs.

Yes, that overhead is a tiny bit high, considering the loads pay only a couple of hundred per run ...

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 5:16 PM, Dana said:

I noticed a slight imbalance on the cart settings. The 2P which pulled by two ponies has a capacity of 4 crates and $40 over head, and the 4P (four pony) is only 2 crates and a $40 overhead.

GTFO! Hud v1.8.3 FULL - LIVE server: GTFO! Vehicle Connected: MG Phaeton cart 2 Person | Capacity: 4 Crates (40 FU)| Overhead: G$40 per kilometer

GTFO! Hud v1.8.3 FULL - LIVE server: GTFO! Vehicle Connected: MG Phaeton cart 4 Person | Capacity: 2 Crates (20 FU)| Overhead: G$40 per kilometer

I did the VAPI's on those, but for some reason the carrying capacity has been switched! The 2P should carry 2 Crates; the 4P should carry 4 (I have the actual VAPI notecards opened in front of my as I type).

KSL