Sign in to follow this  
Leal Blake-Kanto

Blake-Kanto Services

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and B-K Services. Been on the grid for a long time, but only started with GTFO a short while ago. Normally a biker, and have quite a collection, but enjoying the chance to start driving bigger vehicles as well. I like how GTFO gives us a bit more of a reason to get out and scare the pedestrians. On the hub side of things we started out with as small service centre on Route 10 at Brouwer http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Brouwer/7/240/38 on Jeogeot just down from our home, but I am currently expanding that out. While it still has the original 1930's gas station building, when finished there will be a helipad as well as room for larger trucks, new office and warehouse. We also have a brand spanking new depot on Route 8A at Irkutsk http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Irkutsk/26/103/92 on Satori, with the warehouse just being finished. Both sites have snacks and light food available, as well as GFS fuel (and ACS fuel for when you're out on the road in a private vehicle that takes it). Both depots are also rez zones with a 1 hour return policy.

Hope to see you out on the road soon!

Edited by Leal Blake-Kanto