Syler

Message from Syler to the community.

Hey everyone. I figured I should get on here and give out an update about myself. I've been around a bit less as of late, as I'm sure some might have noticed. A few factors are contributing to this. I'm trying to find a new place to live and then moving soon after. I'm also trying to gain custody of my son. Not to mention I have been feeling a bit of the SL burnout as I'm sure many of you have had from time to time. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry for not being around and that I hope all of you can understand. I'm still available for anyone to message me either in world, note card, Discord or private message here on the forums. I'll try to respond as soon as I can. You are all wonderful and I'm happy you still come around and enjoy hauling the freight all over the grid. Things will hopefully settle down for me soon. 

We hope it all works out for you Mr.Syler, once things settle we will see you more 🙂

In the meantime we will deliver daily pizza and donuts to Bruissac to tempt you in...