Feel free to come to my house on the river to rez a seaplane, boat, car or heli!  The doors are unlocked and you can help yourself to whatever you can scrounge in the fridge.  There will be between 125-150 prims available to rez (sometimes I go a little crazy decorating) - the river is in the back and the street is in the front!  Have fun! 

Karmaville, San Jocoso

Posted (edited)

Well- since they've opened lots of rez zones around land and sea, I've kinda filled up my parcel with decoration...so.....no prims available to rez atm!  Yasmin (youaintseenme) has created a nifty  Bellisseria LL Rez zones MAP (190425) that is free!  You can find her if you join the Bellisseria Group. Still feel free to drop in and raid the fridge!!  🙂

Edited by Karmagrl