Sign in to follow this  
Barcona

BDS Freight hubs being confused in menu

I have 2 hubs in Jeogeot very near each other geographically, but not driving-wise by road: "BDS Freight and Coffee Stop" on rt 9, and "BDS Freight and Coffee 2" on rt 10, just opened. I noticed from the Bikers Parties hub on rt 9, almost between them, when I look at the deliveries menu, the names of my hubs are right, but both point to BDS 2. From the Blake-Kanto hub further north, the names of my hubs are right, but both deliveries point to the first BDS hub.  I have not checked any other hubs for that menu confusion, but I assume it may be a problem elsewhere too. Perhaps the very similar names are causing a bug in the database or scripts?  Renaming one would be fine if needed.  - Barcona

made some investigations by naming of the hubs with different combinations. finally use the region name first and the related buttons shows always the right region on worldmap. tested from very different locations. if one of them not showing in "find hubs" sit in a vehicle supported by the destination, and it shows the proper destination in worldmap.we will keep a eye on this. thanks for bring it to our attention