Sign in to follow this  

Is GTFO still alive or died a slow death? I got back into it after a long break but the web that is necessary to secure Vappi has been not working since I returned and there seems to be no comments in and any articles (that I can find), in fact the blog, and article pages are empty. Guess its like a lot of other great SL things that become more and more complex then the time required to maintain them becomes a time drain.

There's been a bit of an issue with the Vapi page over the last week or so but other than that it seems fine to me.

Admittedly these forums probably aren't being used as much as they could be but I personally still see people doing GTFO freight runs every day I'm in SL. The in-world group chat still seems quite active also😀

I'm not doing GTFO because I can't get three sim crossings in a row to work, and the Blakes Sea seems about the worst for that.

What vehicle are you using George?  some cross region borders better than others.

Also if certain regions get bad for crossings then can do a support ticket or live chat support and a support Linden restarts them pretty quickly I find.

aka Atomic Infinity.   Builder & scripter behind the Infinity Freight range of vehicles and navigation HUDS, with GTFO! features built-in.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/182889

1724424142_forumbannerpic.thumb.jpg.242f947140f17c5bec2aad96c3ca8cb3.jpg

Cinn is the one who enters the VAPIs into the database and she's been out for a few weeks due to computer issues. She's recently back, though, so it should resume sometime soon after we get some bugs worked out currently. Sorry for the delay.