Sign in to follow this  
lovely Wonder

New Member with Question

Hello!

I'm just starting with GTFO, but all I can do so far with the HUD is find hubs. Is there a manual somewhere that tells what's supposed to happen with the options? I've looked at the FAQ, but it doesn't seem to have the answers.

I've been to two hubs so far, with the HUD saying "click to see available loads", but when I click, nothing happens. Does that just mean there aren't any loads and I should keep looking? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Hey and welcome 🙂

Do you have a vehicle set up for GTFO yet? some vehicles are ready to go with the GTFO function pre-installed, while others need to have a script added.

There are some videos on setting up a vehicle at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGoSnnmaP-YJCspxjY8367A

If you already have a vehicle set to go, you need to be at a hub, and sit in your vehicle. The HUD should then say something about recognising your vehicle.

Then click the HUD to look for jobs and it should offer you some work.

Also join the Get The Freight Out! group in-world theres lots of people who will help secondlife:///app/group/0de2c89b-6213-91e0-c0a5-6936fd1201e6/about

• Thanks 1

aka Atomic Infinity.   Builder & scripter behind the Infinity Freight range of vehicles and navigation HUDS, with GTFO! features built-in.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/182889

1724424142_forumbannerpic.thumb.jpg.242f947140f17c5bec2aad96c3ca8cb3.jpg