Sign in to follow this  
Barcona

All 3 BDS Freight hubs are closed

It pains me to announce that, due to a sudden financial burden, I have had to make extreme cutbacks in all my spending, including closing my premium account and giving up the lands associated with it.  I loved having the hubs, as did my friends/partners, but there was no way to take up the slack. To all those who frequented my hubs on their runs, I sincerely apologize for their absence now. Maybe I can make more in the future when things have leveled out again.  Owning the hubs and sharing them with everyone in the game was a great enjoyment.  See you on the roads.

Barcona

Hello Barcona, sadly hear this. It was a pleasure to have you as a hubowner and wish oyu all the best in the future and that things go better again.

See you around