Boo Rojyo

Hub Announcements in Group

Hi to everyone, I'm a GTFO newbie, and enjoying the game. Just a suggestion though....it's great there's tons of new hubs coming in but the quantity of notices in group to announce them is a bit on the heavy side over the last few days. I appreciate the need to let everyone know, but is it possible to maybe summarise in just one notification (e.g. 2 new on Corsica, 1 in Sansara, 1 in Blake), and have the full details and SLURLs in an accompanying notecard? That way making one notice for several new hubs and appeasing us grouches that get 'noticed out'.

Thanks

I'd second that - with the additional suggestion that a full list is posted here as well. Joan's clearly been working hard - and kudos indeed to her for that - but a slightly more streamlined announcement system might be better for all of us (and indeed save Joan some typing!).

I'll third that, as a new-minted hub owner. Although, once every inhabited & transitable sim on the grid is in GTFO, there won't be any more need for notices. At the current rate of hub addition, that might not take long...

as most of you know, there have been a big delay in registration of new hubs. how the update now has been done from take datas, prepare for database, entry in database, get confirmation, last check befor posting was the fastests way to do, to provide you with accurate and a little info about a new hub, which some also appreciate, beside of hubowners who where wainting long time (thank you for patience). all can sleep well, there wont be the incredible amount of 13 hubposting in near future again.

• Like 2